1. SPONSORSHIP: CallMeLoco.com (The “Sponsor”)
Administrator: Sweepscoach, Inc. (The “Administrator”)
2. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Promotion begins at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”), August 1, 2017 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT, October 31, 2017 (the “Promotion Period”). Administrator’s computer is the Official time-keeping device for this Promotion.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Xtreme Summer Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) game is open to all legal residents of the 50 states of the United States and of the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at the time of participation and who are not ineligible as set out in these Official Rules. Void where prohibited by law. The Promotion consists of a sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”). Employees (and members of employees’ immediate families and residents in their households) of the Sponsor or Administrator are not eligible to play or win. Sweepstakes Distributors are also not eligible to play or win. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
4. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: By participating in the Promotion, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion.
5. HOW TO ENTER. TO ENTER BY PURCHASE: Register at the Sponsor location. There is no charge to register. You will receive entries from the Sponsor upon purchase of international long distance phone time and other qualifying products.
TO ENTER WITHOUT PURCHASE: Register at the Sponsor location. There is no charge to register. On a postcard or sheet of white paper no smaller than three inches by five inches (3″ x 5″) nor larger than eight and one half by eleven inches (8½ ” x 11″) hand print your name, address, city, state, zip code, age, the date you are preparing your request, and the name and store address of the Sponsor. Mail the handwritten entry request along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to:
Xtreme Summer Sweepstakes Entry Request
PO Box 25006
Phoenix, AZ 85002
Limit of 200 entries per complying request. All requests must be postmarked within 7 days prior to the end of the Promotion Period, and received within 2 days prior to the end of the Promotion Period. Limit of ONE request per envelope. Sweepstakes entries are permitted per customer, per business day, inclusive of all participating Sponsor locations throughout the State Of California. All personal information gathered will be kept confidential and will not be sold or used in any manner or condition other than to positively identify and keep record of all persons granted Sweepstakes game entries.
Sweepstakes entry requests will be disqualified for any of the following reasons: (1) ineligibility, (2) inclusion with the entry request of any other correspondence, Promotional materials or other materials, (3) lost, late, damaged or misdirected or postage due requests and (4) requests that in the opinion of the Sponsor are machine-generated in whole or in part, including but not limited to the stamped outer envelope or postcard. The decision of the Sponsor or the Sponsor’s agent regarding eligibility or disqualification of entry requests received will be final. An entry will not entitle the person requesting it or any other person to any service or product. Entry requests received by the Sponsor become the Sponsor’s property upon receipt. Ineligible and noncomplying requests will not be acknowledged and will be disqualified.
6. HOW TO PARTICIPATE: Go to www.callmeloco.com, and select the Royale Sweepstakes Promotion. Read through and approve the Official Rules. After approval, you will be redirected to the login page. Use the User Name and Password provided to you by the Sponsor upon registration to log in. You will see two small boxes near the bottom left portion of the screen. One box is labeled “Entries To Reveal.” This discloses the number of Sweepstakes entries that you have remaining in your account to reveal. The Entries in this box have no cash value and therefore cannot be sold or redeemed for cash or anything of value. The other box is labeled “Prize Awarded” (“Winnings”). A cash value will appear in the Winnings box for any winning entries that are revealed. The cash value of any additional winning entries will be added to the Winnings box. The Winnings box shows the accumulated value of your winnings and can be redeemed at full value for cash or prizes at the location of the Sponsor. If you choose to collect your prize as additional international long distance, you may do so online but must go to the Sponsor location to collect your international long distance within 72 hours of such purchase. The right to receive Promotional prizes cannot be assigned or transferred by the participant who is entitled to the prizes.
7. HOW WINNERS ARE SELECTED: Winners are selected from a finite pool of electronic game pieces. Each electronic game piece has an assigned value, as low as zero and as high as $5,000.
On each draw from the finite deal the server will randomly select from the finite pool of electronic game pieces, one that represents the result of that draw. Upon such selection, the electronic game piece is removed from the deal and is not used again. The value (if any) of the electronic game piece selected will be added to the Winnings box. Some reveal screens may appear to be interactive, conveying the impression that the participant’s actions can influence the odds or the prize. They are in fact pseudo-interactive. The appearance of interactivity is merely an entertaining illusion. The participant’s actions do not influence the odds or the winnings outcome.
8. ODDS OF WINNING: On each draw you have a 1 in 2.70 chance of winning something. The value of the top prize and other prizes can vary with the number of the entries that you commit to start a single draw. The top prize is $5,000.00. The odds of winning the top prize is one in 456,332.
To obtain a more detailed and complete statement of the odds of winning, request a written summary and disclosure of the winning odds by writing to the Sponsor.
9. OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE OFFICIAL RULES: The Promotional game is defined not by the products that are being promoted but by the finite pool of electronic game pieces from which entries are drawn. The Promotional game may end earlier than the date posted: (a) when the deal of electronic game pieces is exhausted or (b) when terminated by the Sponsor or Administrator for the following reasons: The Sponsor reserves the right to modify and/or terminate this Promotional game and to take such other measures that the Sponsor may deem necessary to appropriate, in its sole discretion to preserve the integrity of the Promotional game or in the event that it or associated practices or equipment become corrupted, technically or otherwise. In such event, prizes will be awarded only from entries received prior to the date of termination or modification.
All potential winning plays are subject to verification by Sponsor or Administrator, whose decisions are final. An entrant is not a winner of any prize, even if the instant win game or the Sweepstakes displays a winning message, unless and until entrant’s eligibility and the potential winning play/entry have been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete. Sponsor will not accept screen shots or other evidence of winning in lieu of its validation process. Any play that occurs after the system has failed for any reason is deemed a defective play, is void, and will not be honored.
Participating entrants release the Sponsor and Administrator, together with all other businesses involved in this Promotional game, as well as the employees, officers and directors of each, of all claims and liability related to participation in this Promotional game. Any Promotional game notice, entry form or other writing, including writings in electronic form that contains an error (printing, human, technical or other) shall be deemed null and void. Technical malfunction of the electronic equipment associated with this Promotional game voids all play on it. Winners may be required, at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility/liability release and where legally permissible, a publicity release, as a condition precedent to the receipt of any prize to be awarded.
Potential winners must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion.
Except where prohibited by law, all winners consent to the use of their names, home town, prizes won and likenesses for Promotional purposes on behalf of the Sponsor and the participating retailer in any media without further consideration. All disputes and claims arising out of or relating to this Promotional game shall be determined according to the laws of the state in which the Sponsor’s retail premises is located, without regard to such state’s conflict of law principles. All participating entrants, by their participation, consent to the personal jurisdiction of the U.S. Federal and State courts located in that state and agree that such courts have exclusive jurisdiction over all such disputes. All causes of action in any way arising out of or connected with this Promotional game shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action litigation; and any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket expenses incurred.